Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

Planet will hit Mars

NASA found out that little planet will be crashed into Mars in the chances of 1 out of 75. NASA showed that this will happen in Jan. 30th in next year. This chances of 1 out of 75 is very high possibility and the closest planet Mars will get some burnt on it. I was first scared that the the fragment will come to earth but I guess it will not happen by reading sources of newspaper. When I hear stories about planet and space, I feel complexed because we live on Earth which fits to necessity of humans. If some condition will change, then human cannot adopt to the change and soon humans will extinct. If some mistake will happen in NASA, or changes in the planet which is going to hit Mars, and planet will hit Earth, we are definately in trouble. One country can be gone in seconds and many will be environmental refugees. I assume that humans are weak compared to other animals and plants but to humans became smart inorder to survive in nature. However humans have not yet invented the way to stop planets crashing into Earth. I believe acknowledgement is the only tool that can help humans in emergency.

No comments: