Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

How can we help poor children?

From the article I read this morning said that about 97million children are dying in a year. Only a drop of Vitamin A will help them get better to live but most of us are not aware of this. Bying a one can of juice can help sufferintg children. When I take a look around, I see many waste that should not be happened. In Japan, we live in society that ample of things exist and we abondon many things saying "this is too old" . We buy many things not thinking about the consequence of throwing them away soon. Unfortunetely we get used to living filled with excess. I think it is better if we set a vending machine that the money we paid will automatically result in donation. In my high school there was an argument whether to set this vending machine. This plan was unsucceded in my high school but this will work out in our university,I think. When we donate money we feel happy and satisfied to the action we took and this fulfillment will lead to the world peace, I believe. If the whole nation will gather as one, then we could break out the gap, discrimination, and poverty. We are all humans and humans can understand what other human beings feel.

1 comment:

musashi said...

That is a good idea. In our socity, we have no difficulty about food or hunger so that we never understand the feeling of underprivileged people. However, we can do many things to help them.