Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

The election for governor of Osaka

What do you think about so-called talent-politician?  These days, there are many talent-politicians in Japan.  I think that if he/she studied politics hard and have strong will to be involvend in politics, it is acceptable.  I might support him/her.  However, I doubt a candidate for governor of Osaka.  Needless to say, he is Toru Hashimoto, famous lawyer.  He once refused to run for governor, but he changed his opinion and now he runs for governor.  I don't know the reason why he changed his opinion.  I doubt that whether he has enough knowledge about politics and has strong will. I wonder that even in other countries similar case occur.

1 comment:

Kuro said...

I agree with you. Politicians must bear responsibilities for Japanese politics, so I think politicians must have enough knowledge and interest about Japanese politics. Thus, I am against talent-politician.