Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

Man Cutting Girl's Head Using Knife

On 23th, December at Tokyuhyakka ten Touyokoten in Shibuya, When a mother and the daughter who is 12 years old had a dinner at restaurant, the daughter was cut her head by man using a knife suddenly. She was injured for a week. The man who is 40 years old and has no job was arrested. I think this society is too dangerous to live these days because such incidents happen a lot. People go crazy sometiomes for some reason. We cannot go outside and walk without constraint. We have to change these situation.

1 comment:

lolly said...

Yes, I was also surprised to this news. From the latest newsarticle I had found out that this man was dreaming feeling very scared and then on the minute he came back from dreaming he was stabbing a little girl's eye with a fork. I strongly agree to your point that people can go crazy suddenly. But these people are ones with disorder in mentality, I believe.