Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

DISAPOINTED LOVE

In Iran a man appear in public. The man has lived in a cave for 46 years. 46 years ago, he liked a girl, but unfortunately he disappointed love. Because of the so big shock, he escape into the forest. And he became to live in a cave. He says that he do not want to live with other people even family, and he is going to continue his life style. I am surprised to hear the article, and at the same time I can not stop laughing. It sure that disappointed love is too shock. But people have to be like him. People should be more optimistic.

1 comment:

may said...

I understand his feeling, but never think I would act like him. That is because I love friends. However, if everyone can live like him; live with much love, the world would be more peaceful.