Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

The Queen urges people to care for vulnerable

"The Queen will mark the 50th anniversary of her first televised Christmas message by urging people to care for the vulnerable in society."----from BBC news The Queen also mention the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think that the Queen have a high popularity among not only the UK but also other countries.  She is well cultured and thoughtful person.  The most important thing is that she is very friendly with the people.  In Japan, the Emperor is not so friendly with people and we don't know about the Imperial family.  I think that it is better to follow the UK because it will make people love Japan.  I don't mean that patriotism is important, but loving own country is good thing, I believe.

1 comment:

ANNA said...

I think so too. Loving own country makes good society.