Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

China's bid for world domination

China is now the largest higher education system in the world. university emrolment in China have risen from under 10% of young people in 1999 to over 21% in 2006. I think this result is amazing. I believe education before university made this growth. I heard from my chinese friend that her high school start at 7 or 8 in the morning and 6 in the afternoon school is over. I think this system is really strict, however, this can make hard woker. Compare with China, Japanese educational system is easy and making lazy student by "YUTORI" education. Once students get used to easy system, it will be difficult to make hard worker. In these days, you hear a lot about a drop in scholastic ability in the news. So, what japanese government can do to make this situation better? Are they going to change the educational system like China?

No comments: