Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Let's visit an art museum!

According to the investigation about the frequency to go to the art museum for the citizen of five world cities, Tokyo was last with 1.9 times in a year.On the other hand, the top was 3.9 times of London. I like going to the art museum, but only two or three times go in a year.The citizen of London seems to be interested in art very much. Interestingly, it is different to expect in the art museum by a city.Tokyo is "change" , London and New York is "non-daily stimulation",Paris is " culture", and Shanghai is "ease of the heart and a hint in the business ". What do you expect in the art museum?

3 comments:

lonin said...

I didn't have much interest in museum. But last summer I went to National Gallery in America. And I am so impressed!! Now I often go the museum. I think the chance is important.

musashi said...

I like going to museum if I have a chance. However, since there is not chance to go, I have not gone to the museum. I think it is important to go there to know various cultures.

Naho said...

Japanese is strange, because I feel that when we go abroad like London or NY, we often go to the museum there. but in Japan, we don't usually go to the museum. I think firstly Japanese has to have an interest to own culture and go to the museum to know more about it.