Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Claus shooted by drug cartel

At Rio de Janeiro, a man wearing a santa constume was on the helicopter to deliver present for poor children. But the helicopter was shooted by a drug cartel. Fortunately no one was hurt with this incident. This man successed in delivering the presents. This was his fourth time to give presents to children. I think this man is wonderful!! He is like a real santa. I can't believe someone does such a harsh thing to a kind man like him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! This must be a new type of Santq introduced in 21st century. I agree with you in the point that this man is a really nice person. But I wonder if he threw presents from flying in the sky. this might be dangerous for little children. I hope many children can receive presents tonight. (12/25 midnight)