Google

Thursday, July 12, 2007

About earthquake

In Japan, there are many earthquake. I'm from Kobe. Kobe was big earthquake when I was 5 years old in 1995. Their earthquake name is "Hanshin Awaji Big earthquake". The scale is magunitude 7 over. It's very big. So, I was young but, I remember the day clearly. This time was 5:47. Suddenly, my house shaked. Falling light, bookshelf and dishes and so on. My family aren't prepared for earthquake. We are impatient. After earthquake, We live in junior high school in a week. And, We live in grand mother's house while a week. Briefly, not water, not gas, not electricity life was very hard. When is happen the earthquake I don't know.But, I should prepared a measure of earthquake.

3 comments:

Luke said...

I rememberd Hanshin Awaji Big Earthquake.
I'm in Tokyo, but my friend faced the earthquake.
Her family are still afraid of the threat of earthquake, so they prepare for it very well.
I have to prepare for it like them, too.

beaver said...

You had a hard experience..
I also remember that day. When I watched TV, a lot of person's name who died are broadcasted. To see it, I was scared. Then, I should prepare to earthquake.

obachan said...

I remember Hanshin Awaji Big Earthquake, too. I know it on the TV. But I was unbelievable it. I think that it is movie.