Google

Sunday, July 08, 2007

ancient Greenland

I read an article about greeenland wasn't covered with ice but grasses about a half million years ago. Some researcher discovered ancient insect's and plant's DNA from threre. Now global warming is proceeding in the world. So I think we will be able to see really green Greenland someday. Not only Greenland but also other land covered with ice would be seen in the future because of the global warming. And the reverse pattern would be done, too. So I think the looks of future Earth would be canged. Human could live on that Earth?? I think many people would die because they could not adapt the change of the Earth. We must resolve environment problem soon. So you must do something which you can help Earth.

3 comments:

blue said...

I listened Greenland is so beautiful.I image this land is ideal of the earth.Full of grass and flowing water.I don't want to lost beautiful of this world.

Dreamb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dreamb said...

I cannot image the future of the earth exactly, but I'm feeling that our planet's environment become worse if we human don't do anything now. So I want to know environmental problems and think what we can do for them.