Google

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Beyonce's smoking

Hi! Today I want to talk about smoking. Recently, The Irish Cancer Society criticized the famous artist for her smoking on her live. Her name is Beyonce and she is one of the most popular artists. I like her songs, so this news made me sad. The society was angry with her behavior because she beautified her smoking. Beyonce hasn’t commented about it yet. Smoking is not good for us and we have already known about it. But many people don’t quit smoking. Smoking blunt taste and don’t feel delicious. Also, smoking cause cancer. There are not good things. Smoking is not cool and I feel sad when my friend smoke because I don’t want my friend to die. Anyway, you should not smoke even if you want to begin smoking.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I like Beyonce too and this news was very sad. I will never smoke.