Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Alcohol

Do you like alcohoi? Because I weak alcohoi, I almost not to drink alcohol. I don't know why an adults drink alcohol at night. Stress or entertainment or to fall asleep? and so on. There are many reasons why adults drink alcohol. But, too much drunk is very dengerous. Suddenly blood preasure is increase. I hear Newzealand people drunk 9,6litter for a year. This is big!! But, it is strong to alcohol.A face turns red even if I drink liquor of the few to liquor weakly by nature, and there is a person accusing nausea. There are 1 type and 2 type in ALDH of the enzyme to resolve acetaldehyde into. About 46% Japanese people are missing by nature whether activity of ALDH2 type is low. Because a person of this type has low ability to resolve acetaldehyde into, acetaldehyde is easy to feel sick from drinking it even if I drink a little liquor because it is accumulated in the body. This constitution does not need to change with a thing by the heredity for life, and there cannot be the thing that I get possible to drink by an effort. It will torment a partner to force the person who cannot drink to do liquor. Drinking alcohol is good,but too much drunk must control for my body Ithink.

No comments: