Google

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Child Abuse

According to the Ministry of Health and Welfare, child consultation places has received 37,343 child abuse problems in 2006. They haven't marked such a high number. The number of child abuse increased more than ten thousand in the last three years. It increased in particular area, especially in Kyoto and Akita. In Kyoto, the incident a child was died with hunger happened and in Akita, two incidents a mother killed her child happened. On the other hand, child abuse problems decreased in Kagoshima and Totori because the commute enforced provisions for them. I learned about this problem in the lecture of sociology and I thought I little knew them. When I saw the DVD about child abuse, I couldn't see all of them because it was very terrible. A mother who does child abuse says she abuses when she is annoyed with something. I can't believe adults abuse very young childlen. I think they shouldn't have qualifications for having children. I want adults to love their children and hug them.

No comments: