Google

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Part-time job

Now I work part-time job. I have been working the present work for seven months. The store I work for is a restaurant which serve many kinds of foods and drinks. At first, I was not used to work because the present work was my first job, I was so confused with the job. Sometimes my boss was angry with me and I was depressed many times. But now I'm enjoying my job and I'm happy to work for this restaurant. My part-time job companies and permanent employees are very kind and fun. And I can learn many things about society. Part-time job is not a formal job, but it is a responsible work because we get money. So I will continue this work with a sense of responsibility and gain much experience.

2 comments:

FU said...

I am often scolded by my boss, but I never give up.

neko said...

I am working in calmschool and teaching japanese to junior high school students. I's very responsible job. So I'll do my best.