Google

Friday, July 06, 2007

Firework

Now it is middle of summer. This months, firework held many places. Maybe you will go some events. Firework is symbol of summer and we have enjoyed it since old days. Its origin is China and the original form was a firecracker. In Edo era, fireworks came in Japan with Teppou and Ieyasu Tokugawa enjoy watching them. The good point is we can see them everywhere. Fireworks is round, so we can see a same form anywhere we are. Why don't you go to firework event?

4 comments:

MOON said...

I've never heard that the origin of fire works was in China. It's very amazing for me. I want to go to see it in this summer vacation.

berry said...

I'm going to go to the firework festival. Nice sightseeing is impressed me. I must buy a pretty Yukata!!

tarako said...

I like firework. I want to go to see it!!

hyusuke said...

Recentry, I can't go firework festival.So hard,and there are no times.
After a long absence, I want to go to festival to see Firework.