Google

Monday, July 16, 2007

Earthquake in Japan.

Today,earthquake registered 6 in Japan. The Niigata prefecture,Nagano and Ishikawa and so on were hit by strong earthquake. It is so scare. Japan has been many big earthquake. In 1995, I exprienced big earthquake called "Hanshin Awaji daisinnsai".I was 5 years old though, I still remember about this. In neighborhood, A fire broke out. This scene is like hell. I want someone to make machine that can predict earthquake as fast as possible to help a lot of people.

3 comments:

blue said...

I agree your opinion. I'm from nagano.So this earthquake made me uneasy. If machine was made many people can run away from danger place early.

hyusuke said...

I experienced "Hanshin Awaji Big Earthquake" too. I was afraid of earthquake.
So, I agree your opinion too. Quickly, as fast as we should help victim.

omochi said...

I heard this news. I really worry about people who live this area. I hope they can go back their house quickly.