Google

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

138 People Died by Thunderbolt in China

In June, 138 people died the cause of thunderbolt in China, Asahi news announced. It is very rare that people died for thunderbolt in Japan, so I surprised at this news. Too many people are dying just in a month! In one case, 7 elementary-school students died when they were taking classes, another case, 26 farmers died when they were working outside. Also 5 out of 7 people died when they were digging a grave, ironically. Maybe China is stricken by thunderbolt frequently. But I think government should move to prevent these cases.

2 comments:

yuya-u said...

I am very afraid of the thunderbolt. I did not know it that there was such a case. The accident that a train stopped under influence of the thunderbolt occurred last month. I want to be careful about thunder.

apori said...

I am afraid of thunderbolt too. Because I have never got electric shocks. I am fierce just to have thought.