Google

Friday, July 13, 2007

Women working

This is a topic that I asked in discussion last week. I asked my friends "do you want to work after you married and have children?" Then, almost all of women answered that they want to continue their job after marriage, but they will quit their job after having children. They also said that it is because they want to bring their children up carefully. And I have a same opinion. I will quit my job if I have children because I want to take good care of them. Now in Japan, women become to have stronger power than used to be, but it's not enough because we, including me, still think that to raise children is a job for mother.

4 comments:

AS said...

The government must help the woman working.However, The government do not influence it with the fewer children society.

take said...

My mother is very busy everyday.Because, my parents divorced. So, she has perfomed various roles.For example, as mother, house maker, worker and so on. So, I think it is difficult continue work. and I proud of mother, every mother.

obachan said...

I want to continue my job after marriage. and I will quit my job after having children, too. But I want to start it after children grow up.

omochi said...

I will continue my works after marriage. Because I think it will be wmans age. I hope wman wokers moreincrease in the world.