Google

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Salary in the future

When I earn money, how I get money. Do you want to know? Today's my class, teacher gave us papers in "weekly the East economic". This article is to guess hour salary in the future. Recently, Salaries are considerably different by educational background now in Japan while an economic difference reduces in a developing country. A salary of the person who is a graduate from a university / a graduate school is different from a person of a high-school graduate in 1,5 times if I say with educational background. I think that this difference is big. A life salary of dispatch / contracted employee is to say a half of a regular staff when I try to look with an employment form next. A regular staff earns about 200,000,000 throughout the life,; but temporary employee 100,000,000 a little. The future hourly wage falls while is like this;, as for the thing going up, is various. Some salary is necessary to live throughout the life. When I choose the occupation, I think that it is one method to watch a salary.

No comments: