Google

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Part-time job

Experiences of part-time jobs are important for university syudents. I think it is profitable for job hunting to experience various part-time job. I have ever done some part-time job, for example a private teacher, a clerk of ice cream shop, a clerk of a cafe, a campaign girl for one cell phone company. These experiences made me grow up. If students does part-time job, they can learn the importance of money, and hardness of making money. After I began to do part-time job, I came not to waste miney.

2 comments:

maro said...

Money is very important for us. But time is also as important as it.Possibly the balance is the most important thing.

yuya-u said...

I do not work part-time after having entered the university. I am pressed by a problem, and there is not time every day. How can you make shift like you?