Google

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hitoshi Matsumoto

Hitoshi Matsumoto is comedian. His pair name is "Down town". He is one of the best comedian. I think he is genius. He is various talent. Do you know? He became a movie director this year. The movie is "Big Japanese People". He is director and star. This is first movie. He was not seized with a conventional old-fashioned normative law and finished the entertainment that unprecedented originality overflowed by he original new technique. The script was born from strange keyword called "a list and the back of the hero" that he founded. And, after a meeting of several degrees, he made the hero image clear and finished new Matsumoto world. This movie was estimated over the world. So, he went to kannnu in France. In Kannu international movie festival, his movie was estimated. I think he is great again.

3 comments:

Dreamb said...

I know him and his movie's title but I never wacthed it. Is this movie interesting? I don't know. But I recognize Takeshi Kitano is well-known movie director all over the world and he is also known as comedian. Do you think that Mr. Matsumoto become more popular person than Mr. Kitano in the world?

take said...

I think he is genius too,because,he can make people laugh in conversation. It is so difficult. I think comedians are very smart. So,Hitoshi Matsumoto will be a good movie director.

omochi said...

I like him very much. I watched a his movie. The movie is originality and very interesting!! I think He is genius too!!