Google

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Death Penalty

You know, death penalty is one of the punishments for atrocious criminals and this punishment is being used at 74 countries including Japan now. These criminals might do some bad things, for example, robbing money,destroying something, or even killing somebody. But are these crimes really able to kill criminals under laws? Even if one person kill other people, do we really have the right to kill him? I don't think so. I believe that we cannot kill everybody and we don't have the right to rob their lives and futures. in addition, I think these people should live with their crimes and they should atone for their crimes until they die. What do you think about this?

2 comments:

beaver said...

Yes, we don't have the right to kill person. But, I agree with death penalty. If my chidren are killed by someone, I will think I want to kill him. I know it's emotional, but I don't think I want to esteem their human right.

aomidori said...

I agree with you because we don’t have the right of killing people.
Death penalty is so old.