Google

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Major League Baseball

Do you like baseball? Nowadays, Japanese baseball has some famous topics. As you know, Yuki Saito, who is called handkerchief prince is broadcasted every day. I'll talk about the all star game in Major League, because it is held today. Ichiro was selected to join it. He will have joined it seventh times, which is amazing!! This year, Takashi Saito and Hideki Okajima were chosen. They are not famous and popular, compared with Daisuke Matsuzaka and Hideki Matsui, but they tried harder and worked well. They prove that everyone has a chance to success. I think they strive very hard. If you try harder, your dream will come true.

3 comments:

yuya-u said...

I do not know a lot about much baseball. But Prince handkerchief came to my hometown the other day. Though I was not able to be busy, I was surprised to hear it very much.

kitty said...

I saw the moment Ichiro hit a home run. I was very surprised at the scene. I was also suprised he was chosen a best player. I have heard he had often gazed at moving objects since he was young,so he can hit a fast ball. I think his feat was caused by his effort. I will do effort to master English in this summer!!

take said...

I was surprised whin Ichiro hit running homerun. it is so rare to hit running homerun. Once when a reporter asked him "Please tell me,how to be genius like you",he answerd "I practiced bacic repeat repeat repeat. I repeat bacic practice again and again than any other players. It is natural,not genius." I think he is real genius.