Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Abondoned Animals

In Japan, about 400,000 of dogs and cats are killed per year. In fact, we cannot say that the way animals are killed has no physical pain for the animals. I was surprised to see that there are owners who are called repeaters. They bring their puppies sayintg "My dog made another birth again. Will you take them please?" I consider that there is too big gap among pet owners. Some love pets so much as a member of family, sometimes overwhelming. However some owners who do not care about pet's life. I believe that latter owners have no responsibility to own a pet, someone that waste lives. Reading a newspaper, I was surprised that government is making a plan of establishing animal police to find owners who can look after the abondoned pets. We must consider about pets more because they live with us.

No comments: