Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Children need a lot of money

I heard that parents should spend more than 10 million yen if their child goes to a senior school and a university. I think that this influence to the decreasing number of children. It is serious problem in Japan. Parents want their child to become a good person. So, it is natural that they spend money on their child’s education. But I think 10 million is too much. Not only elementary and junior high school but also senior school and university should give us education free.

2 comments:

sensei said...

I do not think we can do that. Education need a lot of money. Private schools are expensive I think, but others are not that much tho. It's worth it.

maria said...

As the other countries do so, for example in Europe, Japan should make education free, I think too.