Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Drinking Driving

Lately drinking drivers increase, and many people were killed by drinking drivers. I think these drivers must have known the risk of drinking driving, but they may have made light of it. In Japan we've not have the strong punishment of this kind of crimes. But this kind of crimes should not be allowed. I think each individual should make a conscious effort. And If we do, this kind of accidents will decrease, I guess. Also the government should make the stronger law for the punishment, and police also has to check drivers regularly I think.

2 comments:

sensei said...

I think police need to check drunk driver more hard too. Also, I cannot believe a restaurant which has a parking place! We have to abolish it.

chie said...

I agree with you.
When I was high school student, the accidenht which was caused by drunk driver happened near my house. It was so tragic. So government should make law which can make know "traffic accidet is so tragic".