Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Education for children

It was reported that the tuition of cram schools has become the highest,and the higher money parents earn, the higher money they pay for their children's education. I am worried that some children cannot learn in good environment suitable for education just because their parents don't have enough money. Education should be equipped with children in equal. I think Japanese government should change the education system so that children are given a chance to learn according to their will not their family environment. For example,it should make the tuition in public schools lower.

2 comments:

neko said...

I agree with you. It's terrible that childlen's education depend on parents's income.

I think the goverment should spare the budget education.

kakkun said...

I agree. I'm doing cram school teacher and I think the gap between children who goes to cram school and doesn't go to school will be more big.