Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Scholastic Ability Of Elementary School Student

According achievement of together all part of the country examination, there is a huge gap of sholastic ability for each part. Especially, third grade student have a huge gap of ability. Forexample,The achievement in Tokyo eria is twice in Hokkaido and Touhoku eria. I think the prpblem is very seriously. Recentry, the number of student who go cram school is increase. Therefore, I think the gap was caused. If the student who cannnot go cram because of money or that there are no cram near, he/she cannnot study well than who can go cram school. I hope the school is changed that student don't need to go cram school.

1 comment:

Tim said...

I think so too. Many elementary schools make the education system on the assumption that many students will go to cram school. In my elementary school, there is no extra lesson for those who cannot keep up with others. We should reexamine the education system, I think.