Google

Sunday, May 27, 2007

About manners

Today, I'm going to talk about the manners of train. I got on trains yesterday. When I began to use my cell phone, I was spoke to a old man who looked healthy. He said to me "Don't use cell phone in the train" So I said "I'm sorry." I just wanted to call my mother to pick me up when I arrive at the station which is near my house, but I could not call my mother, because of his words. Therefore, I had to wait my mother about 20minutes. It was almost 11pm. I think we may use cell phone in train when we have to do someting with it. Of course, we musn't use it when we are near the priority seats, but otherwise, we don't have to turn it off and never open. What do you think about it?

3 comments:

beaver said...

I think it is good to use cell phone when we are in emergency. I don't think that to use cellphone in the train violates manner.

T.K said...

He might have hated young person.
And he might have been angry at the young person's thoughtless behavior. But you can do it by mail. Not only in train but also in any place, you should act always paying attention to the person. Especially, take care in the public place.

PERIDOT said...

I cannot give a person who use a cellphone near the priority seat advise, but sometimes I feel talking by a cellphone is very annoyance. But recently manners steadily improve, I think.