Google

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tsuyu

The rainy season will come in Japan. It is called Tsuyu by Japanese. In Kanto, it starts from the beginning of June, and continues for a month. But It seems that there is not rainy season in Hokkaido. Is there rainy season in other countries? According to Wikipedia, there is rainy season in North and South Korea, and the midland and the south of China. People in Japan don't like the rainy season because of this three point: being depressed, not being able to play outside, and crowded facilities of travel. I also dislike crowded trains and buses. But I like sounds of rain, and I can sleep well when it rains, so I don't dislike the rainy season.

2 comments:

berry said...

I also like rain, because rain makes me healable. But, Tsuyu isn't good... I will be bothered with chosing shoes and setting my hair.

obachan said...

I don't like rain. Becouse It is damp when it has begun to rain. I was wet through.