Google

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rain

Lately, it is often rainy . On rainy day, we don't feel like going outside. It always makes me depressed. Now, June, the rainy season, is coming. Don't you like it? I think it is the worst season of all seasons, because I can't do circle activity, have to use train, not bicycle, the classroom is sultry and so on. What's a good point in the rainy season? I don't come up with it. I will study harder than now on days when we have no circle activity. We should spend the rainy season's time effectively.

2 comments:

orange said...

Hello, fu. I also don't like the rainy season. I often feel melancholy and lose my motivation to do anything if it's rain when I go out... But reading books is good way to spend rainy days, I think. I always enjoy reading my favorite in rainy day.

tomoha said...

Me, too! I don't like rainy days. But in my case, rainy days also have a good point. I can sleep well in rainy days.