Google

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Death from overwork

Do not you become tired? Recently, it seems to increase that young person's death from overwork. The other day,the number became the highest in the past. I felt the thing is frightening.I think one of the reasons is that all the enterprises came to have to do an excessive competition to an enterprise all over the world in the flow of a worldwide globalization. Therefore, I think that directors in company should think about measures against a global society more in the future.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I can't believe that fact. Overworking is increasing and it is become heavy.
You said that directors in company should think about measures against a global society more in the future. I haven't thought about it. But reading your blog, I often think about my future working place.