Google

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Baby Post

The Baby Post has just started in Hukushima in Japan. This matter discussed again and again.And it's still in the experimental stage. Then,3-year-old child left in the baby post the other day. It's unbelievable!!Not baby,he is child! As you know,the Baby Post is not for child.It's for the baby. This accident cause dispute about the rights of human related the Baby Post again. I agree this idea,because it will save baby's life. But people who use this system should consider carefully about how to use it.

4 comments:

maro said...

I also heard the news and was shocked. Perhaps Child who is 3 year-old may be able to understand this condition.
I imagine it, my heart ached badly.

yuya-u said...

I think very crel. Baby's life is very precious. But we should understand mother's mind.

mu said...

I was very angry to hear this news.I can't permit irresponsible parents!

persimmon said...

May be there were some problem in the 3-year-boy's home, however this is going to be a big social problem again. It is so sad that this boy has a memory of his parents.