Google

Friday, May 25, 2007

A woman was unwilling to marry

A woman who was decided to marry a man was unwilling to marry in India.In India,usually parents decide children's wedding partner. She said that his skin is too black. So he did a hunger strike. After hunger strike,they married. When I heard this news,I felt very uncomfortable.This news is unusual for me. Because I can't understand to marry without seeing a partner's face . This Indian culture is not good. I tink that an individual right is the most important thing.

2 comments:

mosupi said...

I agree with her opinion.this system ignored indivisual right and thought.Indian should improve this system to correspond modern interpretation about marriage.

neko said...

I wonder hadn't the mother felt nasty when her match had been decided by her mother? If so, why did she get her child to do same thing? I can't understand.