Google

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Police

Recently, I often see police men standing in my station and along the road. I don't know why. I think there are a lot of car accidents in Kanagawa every year, so they watch people whether they keep the car law or not. Another reason is Machida near Kanagawa has a large number of crimes. Machida is one of the most dangerous cities in Japan, so the police protect us from crimes. Police men have many other works, but they watch around our town even in the midnight. We have to be grateful for their job.

2 comments:

MOON said...

Almost every day, I go to Machida. There were some cases in Machida recently.I'm a little scared. So, be careful for our safety.

Liz said...

I agree with you. They say Machida is a dangerous place. When I watch the policemen, I feel relieved.