Google

Friday, May 18, 2007

Life to respect

Do you know how many people were killed only this week? In Japan, a student killed his mother by chopping her neck, and also yesterday one person was shot to kill by a man. They are so terrible cases, isn't it? In addition, a lot of people were killed by the air raid and gunfire in the foreign countries still now. Maybe more than one hundred lives are killed by people in only this week in the earth. What do you think? I think now we should reconsider how precious lives are. My life is precious, so your life is also precious in all equality. It’s a fact. For people who forget this, we each should discuss and tell how precious life is I think. How do you think?

2 comments:

tako said...

my parents said after hear the news that student killed his mother."It may not be others' parents."
I don't think this.
I think that life is equality,too.
Certainly, the person who becomes unhappy might decrease.
but we most regrettable to happening of killing,not to the acquaintance killed.

tarako said...

I didn't think much how precious the life is.But it's very important to respect each other person.