Google

Saturday, May 26, 2007

ZERO LANDMINE

Do you know the CD "ZERO LANDMINE"? This song CD was made by some top artists in japan, and their leader was Sakamoto Ryuichi. Their group name was N.M.L that meaned "No More Landmine". They worked for peace, especially removing landmines and the overall profit of this CDs was used to remove lamdmines. They used their abilities for peace. They saved a lot of lives with music. I feel that we have many methods to create world peace. So I want to find my ability and use it for saving someone on my way.

2 comments:

neko said...

I have heard such project. And perhaps,they sell various T-shirt to contribute tha sales.
I think that It's nice becouse people who don't know landmines well can have interest by such famouse artists's activity.

PERIDOT said...

Such activity is very important. The active triggered a lively discussion about landmines.