Google

Sunday, May 20, 2007

In 54 years

Today 97 years ago, the Halley's comet most approached the Earth. In those days, various rumors were going all over the world. Invariably, there were various rumors in Japan. For example, the Hally's comet took away the oxygen temporarily by its gravity. So, the rich bought a lot of the inner tube of a bicycle to breath tube's inside air. In 1986, Halley come to the Earth again. But regrettably, I wasn't born yet. I was born in 1987, so I don't watch the Halley. Next approach is July 28, 2061. Then I'm 74 years old. My parents have been dead surely. Maybe I'm have been dead too. I feel empty, but it is providence. Because we begin to die when we start our life. But I think I don't want to die in the real intention. A lot of doctor research in eternal youth, but man cannot make the elixir of life. It is the time man evolve to god when man invate elixir.

No comments: