Google

Saturday, October 06, 2007

The fear of war.

The older brother of twin brothers who are known for their nickname' Beto chan,Dock chan' in Jpan died 6th Oct. They were born 26 years ago with heavy disorder because of the Vietnam War . I saw the documentary about them on TV a few month ago, and knew that the older brother, Beto had had some trouble even after they had an operation to separate their body. Althogh many years have passed since the war was over, there are many people are still suffering because of it. I don't know why people try to take up arms even to know these facts. I hope all of the fights will be over in the near future and nobody wil be injured any more.

2 comments:

MSC said...

War is brutal. So I have the same opinion with you. However, there are many people who earn their living by war. We have to consider them when I think how to make peaceful world.

chabetsu said...

I totally agree with you. I also hope that nobody will be hurt any more and that all war will be over before long.
I cannot stand to hear news that those who are nothing wrong are killed and injured.
It is now necessory for us to think about meaning of living.