Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Crows in Tokyo

We see a lot of crows living in Tokyo. Many people hate them because they are annoying and mess up our trash. It is very famous that crows are very smart that they use cars to break wulnuts.Scientists in Tokyo Univ. mentioned that crows come to urban cities because it is filled with many leftovers and not that they were forced to come by less space to live. I consider that humans need to know about this and nnot to produce leftovers. I assume that we cannot treat crows as troublemaker but as a sign to tell us not to waste food. There is no guilt uponcrows but us humans.

2 comments:

k178 said...

I think the administration of Tokyo need to take action on increasing crows. But I think crows are not only the problem, the number of the pigeons can't be neglected. Birds, anyhow, carry virus, and they don't have good effects. I can't understand people feeding pigeons. It is not permitted. This is too, due to human.

musashi said...

Although I agree with your idea that crows tell us not to waste food, I hate crows. They scare us very much and sometimes they drop theirdroppings to us for purpose. They are smart but it is too aweful.