Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Do you read a book?

Recently, have you read a book in your freetime? It is not your textbook for lessons. I had not read such books before the spring vacation had started. Through the vacation, I read some books, because I could have enough time. All books I read were written by Japanese and most of them were poems. Poems were good at understanding words of meaning. So, the words came into my mind easily. If you have in trouble or not, please read a book like poems. I'm sure that the book heal you and make you happy.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I like Robert Frost! He is one of my favorite poets. His poems are very beautiful and attractive. Recently, I have been busy, but I want to read more books without textbooks for class room.

kitty said...

I haven't read books about poem. But,I like to read books, especially essays. I like real stories better than fiction. My favorite poet is Tanigawa Shuntaro. Do you know him? His poems are very beautiful, so I reccomend you.