Google

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

global warming

I learned about Global warming. Teacher said that panel on Climate change predicts temperatures will rise 4 degrees celsius or more by the end of the century. So prompt actions to limit CO2 emissions is needed. So I thought that what can we do for this problem? For example , we can recycling. We can give old clothes to little children and turn the light off when we go out. Any small things can help global warming stop I think. From now I want to contribute to stop global warming.

3 comments:

AS said...

I think so too. It is difficult probrlm.I want to stop this problem. Some countries should guard Kyoto Protocol.

ars longa said...

Well, I think we have to be reexamined about our purchase.
Because of less trash.

rice said...

I also think that individual attention is important. Everyone should take care. I want to return to the beautiful earth.