Google

Monday, May 07, 2007

Hotspring

Do you like hotspring? I think the most of Japanese people love hotspring. I love it too, ofcourse. Recently, I've been very busy, so I'd like to be relaxed. I think the good way to feel comfortable is to take hotspring. I've been to some famous places for hotsprig, Hakone, Atami and Izu. However, therer are many other good spots here in Japan. So, I want to visit a lot of places and to feel nice atmosphere. I hope that more and more people not only in Japan but in foreign countries have interests in hotspring ,and thanks to that, I wish Japanese local city would be more atractive and enjoyable. If you know the good places, tell me please.

1 comment:

Luke said...

I went to Hakone and enjoyed hotspring with my friends, last year.
However, I don't know much about the good effect of the ingredients.
Anyway, I love hotsprings instead.