Google

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Imitation Disneyland

In China, there is the government-run amusement park that mimicked Disneyland. The manager says that it is completely another one. However, there are a lot of strange characters who mimicked the Disney character. The character who is obviously Mickey is called a "cat" with big ears. In addition, surprising character exists. For instance, slender "Doraemon" and curly "Kitty" etc.. China is doing such a thing without permission. The management of the intellectual property right of China is quite too loose.

2 comments:

orange said...

I was amazed when I read your blog. In china, the regulation of copyright is more lax? It's a incredible matter in Japan. I think Japanese government should take action against this.

ochi said...

I saw this news in last vacation. I was very surprised at this news. Because, the false Disney World is managed by Chinese government.what are they up to?