Google

Friday, May 11, 2007

The mobile phone

When I used my mobile phone, the phone broke out! The phone shop assistant said that it takes 3 days to repaire my phone. I could not use mobile phone for 3 days. I was in a fix because my mobile phone had many kind of fanction , example taking pictures, praying games, conecting internet, and more. Most of Japanese mobile phone have many fanction. It is unusual in the world. For example, 80 % of the whole Japanese mobile phone have the fanction of taking pictures,but only 13% of mobile phone have this fanction in America. I think Japan adbances in quality of mobile phone from other country. Japanese mobile phone company should find a market abroad! How do you think?

1 comment:

KOSUKE said...

I think Jpanese mobile phone is developed in the world. When I traveled foreign contory, a foreiner spoke to us. She told "please show me your mobile phone."