Google

Saturday, May 05, 2007

The speed of earth rotation

Today, I saw the news of global warming. There is very important suggestion. If the global warming is still continued and rising tempreture, a one day time will be shorter than 24hours.On 2199,it will be 12/100000 seconds shorter per a day. The reason why these things happen, water of sea get closer to the axis of rotation and get higher speed of earth rotation. This is very serious problem. How can I do? I think we must get a life full of substance. Make good efficiency society. Then, we adapt oneself to this fact.Because we can do nothing about this. I know people stem the tide of global warming,but it is little influence about that. So, that's why I think. What do you think about this fact?

1 comment:

beaver said...

Oh!! time will be shorter than 24 hours!? I can't believe it!!
If time will be shorter, the cycle of our life change completely...
We should do something to save our earth..