Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Priminster Fukuda new decision on Hepatitis C patients

Prime Minister Fukuda finally decided to give the aid, or the money to all the Hepatitis C patients. Until Sunday, all the plaintiffs of victims were desperate because Fukuda did not approve to their demand of saving all the victims. However, Fukuda changed his mind about it. I believe this is important matter for Fukuda to gain popularity. Since he has troubles for forgetting the pledge or the promise and criticized about it, he needed to be trusted. I believe listening to Fukuda's comment of next year's year of kanji seems to be a kanji of shin(believe) , he really wants to have strong bond of trust with nation. Back to my point, I was surprised to see Fukuda to approve the demand from plaintiff because this costs alot for the finance of Japan. I wonder how he can manage for the money.Lastly, I hope Fukuda will be trusted by every citizen living in Japan.

No comments: