Google

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Movies

Hi! Today, I write my contribution about movies. I watched 'The Devil Wears PRADA' on DVD the other day. It was very very interesting! First of all, clothes which the heroine wore were very cute and beautiful. And she was also lovely, so she showed off them. I think even girls who aren't interested in fashions think the same things as me when they watch it. Second, this movie made me cheerful. The heroine worked hard to manage her work though her boss was very severe. I wached these scenes, and I feel I could do harder about jobs, studying, and so on. If you are depressed about something, I recommend to watch this movie! Now, an interesting movie will be released. Of course, everyone knows the movie. It is 'Pirate of the Caribbean'. I like it very much. Jack Sparrow is cool! I'm looking forward to watching it. If I watch it, I will wirte my impression.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love this movie too! the heroine is very beautiful and I think it is cool the women who work hard. I want a woman like her.