Google

Friday, May 11, 2007

Tobacco

I heard that tobacco harms our body seriously in the health medical science class. Recently, researchers found that tobacco contains 400 kinds of chemical substance including 200 kinds of hazardous ones. As you know, tobacco cause cancer, especially lung cancer, and also reasons of all cancers are somoking tobacco. Awfully, if you smoke, you would shorten 1000 days of your life. Yesterday, my friend confessed that he has been smoking for a year indeed. However, I also learned that difficulties of quitting smoking. I hope that he could quit smoking as soon as possible. If your family or friends smoke, you could say not him or she to smoke?

3 comments:

emufrep said...

After reading this article, I hope that my father could quit smoking as because tabacco cause cancer.
tabacco is not good thing,I think.

snow said...

My father stopped smoking when I was born. Smokers may quit it for powerful leads. I would ask him or her to stop it if the person is really important to me.

AS said...

I don't like smoking. But my families smoke every day. I don't want my families to smoke near in my surroundings.